Springer Science+Business Media is a leading global scientific, technical and medical publisher, providing researchers in academia, scientific institutions and corporate R&D departments with quality content via innovative information products and services.
Editorial Workflow Platform
Submission Platform for Springer's Academic and Professional Products
An editorial content management system which simplifies publishing workflows.
Key features include:
- Editorial Management
- Content Development
- Submission Workflow
Hager's Encyclopedia of Pharmaceutical Substances and Drugs
Hager's encyclopedia covers a wide spectrum of high quality information. It is the standard reference work for community pharmacy, pharmacology and research.
- More than 5.790 substances
- Over 3.440 drugs
- More than 32.350 links to Medline
- 3D molecular structures
- Images for more than 12.000 formulas
Reference Works Published at the Pace of Scientific Discovery
SpringerReference provided access to living editions of reference works, across STM, humanities and the social sciences, continuously updated through a dynamic, peer-review publishing process.
Benefits of SpringerReference:
- Access to live reference works across every subject on SpringerLink
- A world-class collection of scientific reference materials
- 230+ major reference works, 270,000+ individual reference work entries
- High quality images
- Approx. 15,000 new reference work entries and over 10,000 updates each year
The World's Largest Resource for Physical & Chemical Data in Materials Science
SpringerMaterials is the world’s largest and most comprehensive research platform dedicated to information on materials, their properties and uses.
It encompassed all volumes of Landolt-Börnstein New Series, the largest and most respected compilation of data in physics and chemistry founded in 1883, along with a number of unique and specialized databases.
- The Landolt-Börnstein Database 400 volumes, 250,000 substances and 1,200,000 citations
- The complete Linus Pauling Files: A comprehensive database about the properties of inorganic solid phases, consisting of 255,000 documents
- A subset of the Dortmund Database of Software and Separation Technology. Covering the Thermophysical Properties of pure liquids and binary mixtures, with 425,000 data points
- An Adsorption database covering over 1,000 reversible, equilibrium isotherms
- A Polymer Thermodynamics database
that contained 140,000 datapoints about 150 polymers
- 44,000 Chemical Safety Documents
REACH Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals, GHS Globally Harmonized System RoHS Restriction of Hazardous Substances, WEEE Waste from Electrical and Electronic Equipment